Saturday, 28 September 2013

Phone Charging iPhone Case

Finally finally finally I have a new iPhone case! My previous retro camera phone case had definitely had its fair share of scrapes and scratches, so I safely say I now have probably the coolest case.. ever.



This case has a battery in it, which means that if I'm ever low on power, I just flick the little On/Off switch on the bottom and my iPhone will start charging. Think of it as a portable power pack. I got mine for £10 from an amazon seller, there are so many different versions of this available online, depends on how much power you want it to hold. (A £70 Juice Pack from Apple will hold 100% battery, a £2 case is likely to hold barely 10%)




Excuse the awful state my phone was in at time of photo, It has a cracked screen with a plastic film over the top.

To charge the battery pack, you just plug the wire into the case, and charge it off a laptop or computer. It holds about 70% of the power your phone needs. You can buy wayyyy more expensive cases that hold 100%, however by the time I turn on the case its probably evening and I only need a few hours worth anyway!
Its a bit bulky, theres about 1/2 casing around the base of the phone and the same thickness underneath as well. However it has a hard shell to protect the battery and your phone and it has a sort of suede rubber so grips easily in your hand. The bulkiness doesn't effect me much, but if I need a slimmer case I'll just swap it for my old case and just carry the battery around as a just-in-case.

The top bit comes off so you can slide the phone into the charging dick thing, and then you just clip it back on. Simples,
 All in all a really useful little case, with some added power to make sure I can scroll through Instagram 24/7. Definitley worth purchasing if your  social media addict like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment