This product first appealed to me because of its dainty size. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to put make up back into my makeup bag, so a little addition like this isn't going to make me go out and buy another bag.
I really like the union jack impression which you'll find on most of Rimmel's powdered products, I find a raised pattern makes it a lot easier for the brush to pick up.
I chose the colour 'Love Pink' The colour looked a little too vibrant in its package, which was a little off putting for me. However this product blends out really well, so I never feel too over the top for an every day look.
The product claims to be very sheer, and if you look closely, you can see there are tiny tiny little glitter particles, this gives a really natural highlighting effect without looking all Edward cullen-y.
It doesn't smudge or transfer just as the company promises, and is only £4 at boots at the moment.
A worthy buy if your on a budget, this blusher ticks all the boxes, and luckily the colour isn't unnatural once blended in.
Whats your latest buy? Let me know bellow! :D x








No comments:
Post a Comment