Ok so I thought I'd do a little update because a few little things are changing!
Firstly, there is a rumour that Google has decided to take down Google Friend Connect (Thanks google..). I'm not 100% sure that this is true, because I've seem 1000's of blog posts on people annoyed with this, but never an announcement from google. I really hope it isn't true, but just incase, if you're subscribed through GFC, please subscribe through Google+ or Bloglovin' instead.
Also if you give me a tweet when you follow my blog, I can have a look at yours too :) Thanks xx
Secondly, you may have seen the slideshow on the right hand side with nail designs and a title 'Emily Does Nail Art'. My friend Emily has recently set up a blog dedicated to nail art. She always has the most amazing nails with really cool designs, and I'm really glad she's set a blog up. To view her blog and read the tutorials, just click on the banner above the slideshow. :) *This isn't sponsored, I'm just helping out a good friend*.
Finally, I'm thinking about doing a button swap. So if you've got a blog and a blog button just tweet me or email me (bkempster123@gmail.com) and we can do a button swap. I think its a nice idea to help each other out and gain a little traffic too. So let me know xx
Thats all! Thanks for reading.








No comments:
Post a Comment