Very quick post which I'm writing on my mobile on my way home - any spelling mistakes/auto corrects bare with x
Ok so it's yet again a nail post. I'm not sure whats come over me this week but I'm getting into textured nails and have an urge to post my outcomes. I've basically been experiment with lots of strange ideas and random thoughts, and this weekend a friend brought over Ciaté's Caviar Pearls in 'Cotton Candy'. The beads are about 6mm thick and come in a bottle of blues, pinks and golds. They were really easy to apply. (It involved coating my nails with clear varnish, pouring the beads over my nail shaking off the excess and then putting any remaining beads back. It also came with a little funnel so putting the beads back was really easy to do.
My only problem with this is that its hugely overpriced! I mean £18 for this in a set with a mint nail varnish?!? I'm thinking Model's Own nail caviars £4 and MUA Pistachio Ice cream nail varnish £1and its basically the same thing. If money wasn't an issue I might buy this, but right now I'm perfectly happy sticking to drugstore alternatives!
*Little P.S. note thing: Google Friend connect is closing down in a month so please please make sure you're subscribes via Bloglovin' or Google+ to read more of my posts. Thank you <3*










No comments:
Post a Comment