Sunday, 2 June 2013

GlitterBug Nail Tutorial


I recently brought a little bottle of NYX Glitter powder in Purple. I wasn't sure if was for around the eye, in my hair or nails, but I tried it on my nails anyway and quite like the outcome. Enjoy!
I used...



First, I painted my nails in the Navy colour. I decided to do a dark blue so that the glitter stands out. I find the Navy a little thin, so I do two coats for a strong colour.

Next I put a bit of glitter in a tray, its much easier than trying to get some out of the tiny pot with wet finger nails.


Next I coated my nails with clear varnish, and when it was tacky, I pressed a little glitter onto the tips of  my nails. To fade it out, I tapped a very little of the powder across the nail. Easy hu?




Then I just sealed it all with a little more clear varnish and I'm done! I love designs like this because even if you're rubbish with intricate details (I fall into that category) you can do this quite easily! Right thats all, leave a comment if you gave it a go, or have any ideas on it... :) x


Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment