So the first gift is the main reason I went shopping, the wedding gift. The couple getting married already have children, and have lived in their house for years, so something house related would be silly, and it also has to fit in my suitcase for the journey.
So shopping for a gift was tricky, but I went into a small chain shop called 'Evolution.' They sell things like scented candles, incense, buddhas, precious gems and its all hand made. It seemed like the perfect gift shop (finally a gift shop thats not just pure T.A.C.K.Y) I picked up this beautiful wind-catcher, all red stained wood and silver, quite large, and just the most soothing sound. My dad thought it sounded like wedding bells funnily. My favourite thing about it is the large glass sun pendant, which is lovely when it catches the light. It was £16.50, which is reasonable for a hand made gift.
![]() |
| Couldn't show the whole wind-catcher, it was all packaged up and ready for the flight. |
![]() |
| Small diagram of the wind-catcher, and a little monkey toy I brought for their 8-year-old son. |
For my friend, also daughter of the couple, I brought a pearl necklace, £5 from Tiger. The best thing about the gift is that the pearl is stored in a oyster, and you have to release the pearl and then put it into the pendant on the necklace. I really love this, I have two necklaces, as the pearls come in different colours.

Also from Tiger, I got some sunnies for surviving Spain. These were only £4 and I love them. They really suit my face shape, and the rubber is really soft and doesn't leave marks where its been resting on my skin. Finally!
Thats all I got for as gifts. Then I accidentally went to boots and picked up a few little things.
I picked up the Rocket volume Mascara (Maybelline) because I don't own a rubber head mascara, and with £2 off for Advantage card members, this only cost me £4, It seems like a very good mascara, and I'll upload a small review later on in the week. I also got Maybelline's Colour tattoo, (£5) which you can read my review of HERE. And then from superdrug I got MUA's Pistachio Ice Cream varnish, for a spring fix of colour. Its a really nice colour, but being as cheap as it was, it chipped within a day.
Thats all! I'm off to the airport in a few hours, and I'm away for 5 days, so I'm hoping that I've set the Schedule right on some of my posts, and you should still get some of my posts over the weekend!
Adios! xx
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)

















No comments:
Post a Comment