Saturday, 27 April 2013

Review: Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24hr


I'm off to spain in a week for a friends wedding (YAY) so I went on a shop this afternoon for wedding gifts and things to help me survive the spanish weather. (I'd happily live in Narnia, I can't cope well in hot weather!) I decided to wear a bronzy-copper smokey eye, so I brought Maybelline's Colour tattoo in 'On and on Bronze'. So many beauty blogs/youtubers have raved about these, so I didn't hesitate to get myself one. 

Firstly, one pot is £5, which is a reasonable price compared to L'oreal and Maybelline's (other) mousse eyeshadows at roughly £7. the pot seems a little too big for the product, theres a large glass layer around the product, a bit unnecessary!

And OMG that colour! It has to be the best bronze ever. Its got yellow/orange undertones so it should make my blue eyes pop a little. its not too dark either, which makes it a nice base for a smokey eye.
They definitley weren't joking about 24hr stay. Its been on a swatch on my hand for the whole day, my hands have been thoroughly washed, I've tried smudging it, and it just doesn't budge. That makes it the perfect shadow for me because I have quite greasy lids, I don't want the product coming off in an hour.

Overall an amazing colour, product and price, I've joined those bloggers raving about it :) For my smokey eye I'll use this a my base, then Barry M Dazzle dust dd53 ( a dark copper glitter powder) for the crease. Perfect! 
Adios xx

*Little P.S. note thing: Google Friend connect is closing down in a month so please please make sure you're subscribes via Bloglovin' or Google+ to read more of my posts. Thank you <3*

Tweet Me Here 
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)

No comments:

Post a Comment