Anyways, enough complaining. If you've seen my Wedding Gift Haul, you'll know that I picked up Maybelline's Rocket Volume Mascara, RRP £5.99, although I payed £4 because I got £2 off Mascara/Lipstick at the Boots Kiosk.
![]() |
| Rubber-head Brush |
So far, there is nothing I hate about this mascara. Its the first rubber headed brush I've had, and I'm definitely converted. They are so much easier to apply than plastic brushes, and feel more expensive.
It doesn't leave any clumps, and separates the lashes perfectly, making them look fairly natural. It really lengthens the lashes, and lasts all day long, and doesn't smudge at all. I've had more comments on my lashes when I'm wearing this than my Estée Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara, which has to be my all time favourite ever.
Over all this is a fantastic product, with such a high quality and low price, it will definitely become a staple item, maybe I'll try the waterproof one next time...
Anyone else try this Mascara? Love or Hate it? Or any other mascara's that have tickled your fancy recently? Comment below xx
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)










No comments:
Post a Comment