Sunday, 19 May 2013

Mini-Review: Barry M 'Strawberry Ice-Cream'





Just got the Barry M Strawberry Ice-cream nail varnish and to be honest I'm not that impressed. On the Barry M website the colour seemed a lot more orange, giving me the impression it was a nude peach. Once on the nails its a nude pink, which i actually really don't like. The product is quite thin which is unusual for Barry M nail varnishes, I ended up applying three coats for a block colour. It did have a nice shine to it and so far has had good durability, (it survived the shower test without a single chip) but overall a really disappointing purchase. 

*Little PS note thingy* My friend Emily has just set up a blog, she's amazing with Nail Art and always does really nice designs. Please please please go and check her out, she's done a blog post on a design with the varnish, managed to make it not so tacky anymore. :)

Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)




No comments:

Post a Comment