Tuesday, 21 May 2013

A Very Mini Haul

The sun is finally out, which was a perfect excuse to take a trip down to a few markets. Filled my purse with pennies and left the house with an empty stomach for a nice lunch in a new café and what did I do? Forget about the café and buy a cup of fried chicken, browse the stalls for ages and ages and ages and only buy a few items, all of which I can get in a store anyway. (But to be fair it was all a lot cheaper so hurray for that). Wasn't sure whether this is blog-post worthy because it is only 4 items, so I'll put a review of the stuff up as well, and later on in the week I'll add the picture of my newly dyed hair. :)


 


First things were the hair dyes! I've used the brand Crazy Color (*colour arghh) before when I had a DIY blue dip dye about a year ago. For only £2.49 a bottle this stuff is incredible! The colour is vivid, and for semi-permant it lasted about 8 weeks on my blonde hair, perfect! They do natural colours as well, but I wanted something a little edgier. My plan for this is either a small streak which I've done before with the blue and worked really well, dip dye/ombre but quite subtly. 

Next was Adore's Semi-Perminant Light golden brown, which I've been planning on buying for along time. The plan is to go brown underneath, just for a bit of depth and I just really feel I need a new look. It does seem quite brown in the picture, but I have very light blonde hair so it won't be that dark. Also I might freak out a little and wash it out a bit earlier, just so its not too horizontal Cruella-Deville.

I'm thinking Avril Lavigne meets Fearne Cotton.. ?

I also picked up some essentials, because the stupid spanish airport confiscated about £60 of stuff including all my face washes, moisturisers, deodorant, make up - Ahh!! Luckily these were really cheap because I got them at a stall rather than drugstore. 

I haven't actually brought a body lotion before (I know, its awful) so I finally picked one up! It's Vaseline's sheer infusion Vitamin burst body lotion. I really like the smell, its quite fruity but isn't at all overpowering. It isn't greasy on the skin at all which I was wary about, what with it being Vaseline's product and all! Skin feels really soft, definitely a fan.

Finally, I got a basic daily face wash. It isn't Simple's Face wash which is what I was after, but Clean&Clear's deep action cream wash caught my eye. I need a basic facial wash just to wipe off the make up and dirt. I didn't want fragrances, harsh chemicals, just something that does its job. This cream wash is exactly that, my face felt clean, and it wasn't drying on the skin at all, which is just what I needed.


Thats my Mini-Haul, not sure whether its best to do regular Mini-Hauls or one big one at the end of each month? At the mo I think small regular ones are better, because I'm likely to miss things out in a big monthly one, plus I can go a bit more in-depth if its over a month. What do you think?

Hope you're all having a lovely week, bring on the summer :) Not long till BBQ's at the beach and long evenings in the park. Comment bellow just for a bit of a natter, love to hear form some of you xxx

*Little P.S. note thing: Google Friend connect is closing down in a month so please please make sure you're subscribes via Bloglovin' or Google+ to read more of my posts. Thank you <3*
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)





No comments:

Post a Comment