I think the pictures are quite self explanitory, but I'll do a brief explanation anyway...
1. First I painted my nails in a similar colour to the glitters I chose. (MUA's Pistachio Ice cream with some silver with blue glitter, and Barry M's Navy 292 with a dark blue glitter.) I added little flecks of green and red which I think is a bit more interesting than the block colour.
2. Once I've done a few coats of that and its dry, I apply the clear coat of varnish. When this is getting tacky I pressed my nail into the glitter. It wont get to all the sides of the nail, so I pressed some into the corners by hand.
3. Finally I shook off any excess glitter and pressed down on any bits that were spiked up, then sealed with a few coats of clear varnish again. Voila!
It was quite a simple idea really, it doesn't involve much precision or accuracy which is perfect for me/beginners. You can experiment with colours, size of glitter, shapes, anything! If you do, leave a link to the blog post bellow, Love to read them!
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)













No comments:
Post a Comment