Saturday, 3 August 2013

Revlon Lip Balm in Honey



I've had to stock up on a few summer essentials, and decided it was about time I brought a new shade of lipstick. The other week Estée (click here to go to her youtube channel) posted a video on her Top 10 Drugstore Lipsticks and featured Relvon's Lip Balm in Honey. I loved the colour so much and decided to give it a go. 

Technically its a balm not a lipstick, but I actually think the formula of this is really nice. Its not sticky or greasy, and doesn't transfer onto the edge of glasses which is something I hate about lipsticks. It has really good staying power, I reapplied it four hours later when my lips became dry. Some people aren't fond of the mint scent it has, although I don't think its at all over powering, and to be honest mint is one of my favourite scents so I'm not bothered if the scent was a lot stronger!
My favourite thing about the lip balm is its colour. It seems to be the perfect 'in between shade'. Its not too bright or shocking, but neither is it too nude. Its almost a sorbet colour, similar to Revlon's Lip Butter in Macaroon. 

Finally its only £5.99 at boots, and is a really good summer shade. Its got a nice mint scent so its quite refreshing to reapply in the heat. If you need a new easy every day colour, go for Revlon's lip balm, personally I love it and is now a make up must have for me. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment