Hello Hello hello!
Phoar feels like a life time ago since I wrote my last post and to be honest I really miss blogging! If you're wondering why I haven't posted frequently in the last month, its mainly because I've been suffering from stress and panic attacks. (Click here for the whole story...)
Anyway I've had to take some time off from all responsibilities, but I'm finally ready to return to my normal blogging self, so expect me back on track, with posts coming all summer.
As a little apology, I've decided to set up a lifestyle/food blog along side this one for the summer. I haven't launched it just yet but keep you eyes peeled for that. I've just come back from the secret garden party festival which is possibly the best festival - ever. So hopefully I should have that post up soon.
Anyway the point is I'm back and ready to start writting posts - Finally!
Thanks for sticking with me xxxx








No comments:
Post a Comment