![]() |
| Sorry for the Instagram focus thing, just trying out new ways of taking photos :) |
When in Sainsbury's today, I walked past the home section and saw a lovely collection of scented candles. They were mainly Glade and Airwick candles and had fragrances like fig, chocolate and cinnamon and sweet pea. They were all quite christmas-y, and even though I <LOVE> the sweet pea scent Airwick do, I once brought the scent diffuser and the scent was so strong it lingered months after I'd thrown the diffuser out.
So I carried on shopping then I came across the kitchen section and weirdly there were a lot of scented candles there too. None of them really caught my eye until I saw this little thing.
For me, its the perfect scent. Its Grapefruit and Lime, and was £3.50 in Sainbury's. I couldn't find the product in their online store, but I'm sure you could find one by venturing into the real world. Its got the sharpness of the grapefruit, and the flavour of the lime, which give this candle a fresh feel. It's been burning for about 10 minutes and whilst its not that powerful, you can smell it when you walk into a room. It s,ays 35 hours burning time on the packaging, I'll have to update the post when its run out and I can comment on how long it lasted for me.
Overall a great little summer fragrance, really cheap and worth buying again. They also do them in huge 85 hour burning candles, may buy the large one when this one finishes :)
*Little P.S. note thing: Google Friend connect is closing down in a month so please please make sure you're subscribes via Bloglovin' or Google+ to read more of my posts. Thank you <3*










No comments:
Post a Comment