Thursday, 13 June 2013

Come Shopping with me 12.6.13

I went to Westfield (Stratford) shopping centre this week to pick up a few essentials, and decided I'd do a little blog post on all the little things I noticed; amazing accessory collections, cool shop windows etc. This idea came to me mid-shopping so there may not be many pictures for this one, but hopefully the pictures will give you a rough idea of a few things in store at the moment. 

Anyone on a diet look away now, its Gregg's window display :)

Mindblow - Oreo Daily Milk. Went in a flash of course. It was creamy with chunks of oreo, and only a pound for the large bar. HEAVEN.


< Everything from here onwards is in Forever 21. Anyone else just in love with that store?>

Possibly my biggest regret was not buying these in Forever 21. If my memory is right these were somewhere between £25-£33 and were the most comfy high heels I've ever tried on. Not only that but as soon as they were on I felt 3000x more stylish. 



Expect to see a haul/review on these soon :) 
Took these on a huge sofa in Forever 21:



I was most impressed with all their jewellery. I could have easily brought everything in their store, heres a whittled down selection of their stuff:


Please ignore the horrible state my hands/nails were in at the time. I know its a disgrace...
I'm pretty sure these rings were all either £1.65 or £3.45.




Ended up buying this one, just love it. All of them were tempting though...


Thats all for now!

Anyone else just completely in love with Forever 21? I seem to spend (no joke) roughly three hours in there just trying on everything. Let me know in the comments :) xxx

*Little P.S. note thing: Google Friend connect is closing down in a month so please please make sure you're subscribes via Bloglovin' or Google+ to read more of my posts. Thank you <3*

Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)






No comments:

Post a Comment