"The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers to encourage them to continue their work. What is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome."
I would like to say a HUGE THANK YOU to Red Lipstick and white Pearls for nominating me for this award. It was a lovely surpirse! :)
Liebster Award Rules
1. You must thank the person who gave you this award
2. You must display the Liebster heart on your blog
3. You should nominate up to 11 up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 subscribers
4. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves
5. Answer the questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
6. Create 11 questions for those you nominate to answer
7. Notify your nominees and provide a link back to your post.
8. You're not supposed to do “ping-backs”
Firstly, for 11 random things about me, you'll have to read my 25 things about me tag I did a few weeks ago.
1. What's my absolute favourite beauty product? This is a tricky one... I would have to say The Body Shop Grapeseed Glossing serum. Never had anything work as well.
2. If I were stranded on an island, what 3 things would I want with me? Thats easy, a boat & guide to get back to England, a map so I know how to get home and a huge bucket of my favourite foods and drinks to keep me happy.
3. Who's your favourite actor/actress? Favourite actor is David Tennant, favourite actress is oo I'd have to say Emma watson.
4. iPhone or Android? iPhone 10000%. Any apple product delights me.
5. What is your style as far as clothes and makeup? I wouldn't say I have a particular style, I'm quite casual with my clothes, I normally go skinny jeans and uggs, then chose a boldly printed top. During education I just go tinted moisturiser and mascara. Weekends I'll do brown eyeliner, maybe some contouring, depends on the mood really.
6. What's your favourite type of music? I like a bit of everything, however a lot of my music is quite hipster. Two door cinema club, Alt-J, Bastille. Then there's Purity Ring, Grimes etc..
7. Favourite book or Movie? Oh god this changes too much for a favourite... I loved 'Six steps to a girl' by Sophie McKenna, read that at about 15, always loved re-reading it. Film... Err anything romantic floats my boat.
8. What's your favourite store? Clothes wise, Primark dominates my wardrobe, but if I could afford it I'd buy the WHOLE of Forever 21. Boots is the best for cosmetics.
9. Cola or Pepsi? Prefer Pepsi, but Vanilla Coke beats anything :')
9. Cola or Pepsi? Prefer Pepsi, but Vanilla Coke beats anything :')
10. Big city or small town? This is definitely a tricky one, I've lived in London my whole life, so maybe small town just to see the difference?
11. Who's your celebrity crush? Easily Easily Tom Daley. Just... Ahh <3. Also loving Channing Tatum, Taylor Launter, Aaron Johnson, Nicholas Hoult, Lorgan Lerman.. :)
Haven't got many blogs I read with under 200 subs at the moment, still getting use to this blogging melarky!
These are my favourite at the mo. I nominate...
LauraLouiseBell
LittlePieceofBeauty
Haven't got many blogs I read with under 200 subs at the moment, still getting use to this blogging melarky!
These are my favourite at the mo. I nominate...
LauraLouiseBell
LittlePieceofBeauty









No comments:
Post a Comment