Sunday, 14 April 2013

TAG: The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger

My first tag! It's the "Procasting Beauty Tag". I'm definitely the biggest procrastinator ever, I will spend days making sure nothing is done, because I'll be on the internet or staring at blank walls. This is definitely the most popular tag on blogs, so I thought I'd give it a go.

The Rules:

1.You must copy and paste these 'Rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com  
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of the post! (Link their blog as well) - Follow them if you're feeling nice! And then at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone know what it is about.
5. Have fun!
So that's the boring bit out of the way, and now...
Onto the questions: 

1. Name a Beauty Regime that you rarely do?

Never have the time/patients for nails, its definitely something I neglect. I don't file them, clean them, buff them enough. I think quite a few people are the same though, waiting for them to dry is a nightmare!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?

Nope. I'm awful with cleaning them, I would say I do them once a month. I'm normally in a rush in the mornings when I've got make up on my mind the most, so I never have the time then, and evenings I spend studying (Pshh.. Really?), catching up with friends/TV and internet-ing. Its definitely something I want to do often though, it looks really bad sometimes...

3. How long will you wear chipped nail varnish?

Shoot me down, but I can easily leave it till its all off, because its just too much of a faff. That's why I've recently taken a liking to Barry M's Gelly nails - for me they don't chip for weeks!


4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail product even if you need it? (I.e. a new topcoat or foundation)

It completely depends on whether I have the money or not. My shopping money always comes at the start of the month, which is when I (stupidly) spend it all. So if I need a new mascara, Ill have to wait till the beginning of a month, and then I'll get it straight away.

5. What is your worst beauty habit?

Very bad at replacing products which are 'past their sell by date'. Most of my make up will last me the good part of a year, and I know that you're meant to replace a mascara every couple of months, to stop bacteria growth and whatnot, but I can't help but feel I'm wasting products by throwing them away if they become 'old'.

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time

Gawd where do I start? I'm the definition of procrastination. I wont just leave homework/coursework till the day before, I'll be scrawling words down leaning against a wall before class. I'm awful with chores, never clean my room, never wash up, I'm just an awful human being when it comes to actually doing stuff. I'll bake a cake in no time at all though, that's a positive...

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute or not?

I'll leave myself a good half an hour for skincare/make up/clothes but its never enough, give me a day and I'll still be running overtime... Luckily all my friends are the same, so I don't get on peoples nerves.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?

I'm presuming this is like putting a cap on spending money/buying anything at all? I've got awful self control, its lucky I don't put weight on too easily, I'd never be able to stick to a diet. So no. I could never commit to that. My money is gone a day after I've got it. :/

9. How organised is your make-up and nail polish collection?

Well I'm travelling quite a lot, so it gets thrown around in my make up bag. I make sure all my nail varnishes are in my nail box, along with files, nail oils, foils, glue, and buffers. So I'm as organised as my lifestyle will allow.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a post?

I'm quite new to blogging, so I'm making sure I upload on a weekly basis, possibly more if I can. as you can tell I'm procrastinating queen so who knows what the future will tell...

That's all the questions! I think that's just proven how much of a lazy thing I can be, but I do get off the sofa most days.. promise. Has anyone else got similar answers? Please don't tell me its only me.. :/

Any questions/wanna chat, Tweet me
Subscribe for more posts xxx Byeeeeeeeeee

1 comment:

  1. I totally relate to all those things! Awesome blog Beth, I will be a frequent follower!!

    ReplyDelete