This is blog is new to me, and to personalise it I've decided to post a short post every friday on a few of the things I've been enjoying the previous week. I've kind of already broken the rules as today its a saturday, but oh wells...
Favourite:
Item of clothing: Lather Jacket I brought from New Look two days ago. £25. Teaming it with a Two Door Cinema Club tee shirt, skinny jeans, uggs.
Hairstyle: Just styled some tousled waves to go with my edgy leather jacket look. Loving the rock-chic look at the moment.
Beauty Product: Rimmel's True Match Foundation is just blowing me away at the moment. I promise a review soon, its a favourite of the month.
Film: Re-watched 'Love Actually'. Such a good feel good romantic movie.
Tv episode/Series: BROADCHURCH! the series is almost over and its just too epic for words. I suspect the Woman with the dog, The dad's friend - bald guy who does the plumbing, the physic guy and The little boys dad/ female inspectors husband. Also brought the Gavin and Stacey box set for £8 at CEX, so I've been watching all of them, reciting the words :)
Band or Track: Really been getting into Alt-J's stuff, Personal favourites are Something Good, Matilda and Breezeblocks. Still obsessed with Purity Ring too, just too good.
Any thoughts on some of my favourites? Any theories on Broadchurch, been replaying Alt-J or just picked up Rimmel's true match foundation too? Comment below I'd love to read your opinions!








No comments:
Post a Comment