Not very good with nail varnish. I'll spend weeks and weeks with the same polish, and just watch it chip away. I could easily go six months without changing the colour, and I'm also rubbish with nail care. My ideal varnish would be a colour I could wear for ages and not get bored, doesn't chip easily and it's a hassle to apply.
![]() |
| Barry M Gelly Hi-shine Nail paint in 'Pomegranate' |
The other day I was in Boots and decided to take advantage of the 3 for 2 sale and stocked up on foundation, concealer and treated myself to one of Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine nail paints. And I have to say, for a nail varnish I'm very impressed!
The colour is quite fruity, its a nice pinky red named 'Pomegranate' which is a perfect pick me up spring/summer colour. Its really pigmented so I only needed one coat and the colour is really vivid. It dries quite quickly, and like it promises, leaves a really nice shine and a smooth finish. Its got amazing durability too. This is my third day wearing it, and as you can see it hasn't chipped at all, even though I had a hot shower which usually takes some of it off.
A great nail varnish with a really good colour range too, as they're only £3.99 each I may have to nab a few more colours while I can :)











This range does look gorgeous, all the colours are amazing!
ReplyDeleteI want to try one of them when I get my student loan through.
Great post!
Emily x - prettypleaseprettyplease.blogspot.com
Thank you xx I also really like 'Green Berry'. I think its a really good spring colour :)
ReplyDelete