~ Earrings ~
Blue Swirly ones were a present from America
Anchors were from Primark
These are my go to earrings. My Red stoned ones are probably my favourite because they aren't very over the top and seem to go with a lot of things. The anchors were an easy purchase because I love the nautical theme, The simple silver hopes are versatile and my lovely swirly blue ones are for when I want to feel a bit special.
~ Bracelets ~
My collection of bracelets. the cross and skull are from a pack from.. yup you guessed it, Primark. The beaded ones were from a little shop on the pier in Wales, the B.E.T.H bracelet was given to me form a friend and the superstition one is my entry pass to The Secret Garden Party Festival in Cambridge in July.
~ Rings ~
Cross Ring, Forvever 21 (also featured in my blog post 'Come Shopping With Me')
Pearl ring, A shop in France.
My two trusty rings. I normally place them together even though they were from different shops. The one pictured on the right did have a pearl placed opposite the gem, however it recently fell out, which really annoyed me..
Thats all for now! Hope you enjoyed this little post, I'm really enjoying using my new camera, really think the picture quality is improving! I've got a few blog posts lined up for this week so make sure you're subscribed to get in on them.
Question to all you lovlies: Whats your favourite piece of jewellery? Comment Bellow xx








No comments:
Post a Comment