September happens to be the best month of the year. Why?
On the 2nd of september, I graced this earth with my presence.
Oh gawwdd how big headed does that sound? But yes, last monday was my birthday, which meant I was entitled to a present or two. I would upload a birthday haul, however this year I decided to ask for money, so simply waving around some cash would be a little snobbish...
I asked for money because there's something I've wanted for a really long time, and yesterday I finally went out and got it!
What is this thing you've been craving I hear you ask? Well, I've written about my new birthday present on my lifestyle blog "Thoughts and fallen stars." So I'm afraid you're gonna have to go over to my second blog to have a look at it!
The post "My Birthday Present" just went live, so click the link to find out what this mysterious, magical object was...
See you over at le lifestyle blog xx








No comments:
Post a Comment