You will need...
~ Half a bowl of blackberries
~A cup of the juice of some blackberries
~Two ripe bananas
~A tray of ice cubes
~2-3 Tablespoons of stem ginger syrup. (The excess syrup from jared stem ginger)
**
First I blended the ice and blackberries so they can be crushed up. I used ice as my 'something cold' but you could replace it with ice cream if you like, however ice is healthier and helps to thin the mixture a bit.
Then I add the banana (I broke them into chunks) and added the juice of the blackberries and 3 table spoons of the syrup. *The syrup is quite strong and may not be to your taste. If you do like ginger, try adding one or two tablespoons, blend then taste before going crazy with it and deciding you don't like it.*
Blend. This should serve around 4 glasses, 6 if watered down a little
You should now have a lovely healthy cool smoothie, fruity with a bit of a kick afterwards. I think this mixture is quite thick, so if you prefer it a little runnier, maybe add water, more ice, juice or milk if you prefer dairy. This could taste even nicer with some strawberries, raspberries or maybe an unusual juice like cranberry? I may have to do some more mad kitchen experiments...










No comments:
Post a Comment