Today's post is a little different. I've had the fortune of advertising with Laura (Or you may know her from her blog A Scottish Lass). I've been advertising with her since May and I have to say she's just the loveliest person and is just a joy to work with! So when I asked whether she could answer a few blogging questions I was thrilled when she said yes. You can have a look at her blog here, after reading the post of course.
Hope this interview helps fellow bloggers, I always think its nice to read other peoples views on blogging, tips and advice & is always something I look for..
A Scottish Lass is my retreat, it is a place I go to express myself and talk about all things that I find pretty
What inspired you to start a beauty blog?
I was inspired to start blogging by fellow Beauty Bloggers such as Fleur and Tanya Burr, they are amazing and since starting to blog I have met so many fantastic people it has been amazing!
What advice would you give to someone thinking about starting a blog?
I'd say be yourself, Keep your blog clean and fresh looking, no clutter. And remember content is key!
Whats the best thing about writing a blog?
Seriously, the people you meet, I have regulars that come back day after day and their support means so much to me.
Whats the worst thing (if any) about writing a blog?
I think the worst thing I have ever incurred is some uncalled nasty abuse but that is what delete and block are for :-) You just have to remember that everyone has an opinion, they just sometimes choose to use it in an un polite manner.
Do you ever get a creative block when writing a post?
Goodness me yes! I quite often get Bloggers Block! Where I feel uninspired and sometimes have no motivation
If yes - What do you do to get out of them?
if this happens I recommend asking fellow bloggers to guest post for a couple of days so you can take some time out to refresh yourself .
What plans do you have for your blog in the future?
Well, I recently underwent a little blog page revamp but i'm still not 100% happy with the design so do look out for some little changes. My blog turns 1 next year and it has gone by so quick! I don't have any major plans, i'm just going to continue doing what I do. I love it!
And to end on a random note… If you were only allowed one item of make up, and you had to wear it every day of your life, what would it be?
Now Beth, that is a fabulous question…. only 1? I would say it would have to be Mascara. Because everyone looks at your eyes. I feel naked without it.
A huge huge huge thank you to Laura/A Scottish Lass not only for letting me interview her, but for being a great support, great to work with and a genuine person. Make sure you check her blog out!










No comments:
Post a Comment