Saturday, 29 June 2013

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque Review

Love the green and brown packaging.. :)

There's one thing I ask for every year on my christmas list. It's a perfect christmas gift price (Roughly £15) and lasts me all year. If you haven't already guessed by the title and piccies, it's the Macadamia deep repair masque.

Firstly the packaging on this thing is AMAZING. I love the colour combination and the and the white design is really eye catching. Packaging normally doesn't faze me on a product but this was worth pointing out!

Absolutely in love with the design on the packaging. So beautifully designed!

Lid..
Ok onto the actual product..
Firstly the scent on this is just so good. Scents are quite hard to explain and this product definitely falls into this category. Its got a really fragrant, mix of floral and perfumed scents, and always reminds me of spring and summer. The actual product has a pearl gloss to it, which I quite like. Its very thick, so before putting it on my hair I rub it round my hands for a bit to soften it.
After applying it to the ends of my hair and a little towards the scalp I comb through it then leave it for 4 minutes. (It recommends leaving it on for 7 minutes but combing takes me at least 3). Its really easy to wash off and I already feel the difference in my hair under the shower.
For me, I don't use this masque for an instant glossy look, because thats really not what it does. It didn't leave my hair super shiny but I could tell that constant use of this was doing wanders for my hair because it feels so much stronger and healthier. I wouldn't recommend using this all the time, my hair often feels nicer when I use it once every week/two weeks.
The only downer to this product is that I find my hair feels quite greasy a few days later. (Normally my ahir doesn't get greasy for quite a while). But I guess thats to be expected from a deep repair masque as thick as this!

Over all a really nice product that is always on my repurchase list because its really changed the quality of my hair. If you're not into long boring hair treatments this is perfect - just put it on and then wash it out before you get out the shower! Its a lovely gift for someone, or a lovely little pick-me-up treat. After all, there's more to life than hair, but it's a good place to start.. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment