Got Frizzy Hair?
I have found what I consider a god send at the moment. It's Frizz-Ease's original hair serum. All you do it squirt a pea sized amount into your hands and run it through your hair the second you've turned the shower off. My hair is really dry and after a hot shower it really puffs/frizzes up and becomes quite brittle. But if you use a little of this it locks on the moisture and leaves your hair so smooth and slick. I've brought two bottles, and they last for so long - I'm never without it now!
Winter Wardrobe?
I have now become obsessed with the festival look. I don't know if its because I'm going to a long festival this summer or because I've become more alert to fashion trends this year, but I'm loving it! All the care-free clothes, but still effortlessly cool. Aztec prints, florals, bright highlighter colours, acid-washed dungarees, colourful converses, the lot! I'm not confident enough to go out in high wasted shorts or dresses without tights or leggings, but a few of bright tops may spice up a boring outfit - draw attention away from insecurities ..?? I like New Look's Festival range and also loads of the stuff in Primark at the moment.
Looking after your skin..?
Everyone raves about SPF and protection from the sun, and don't get me wrong thats really important, but theres other things people really don't consider. Dehydration for example. You loose so much water when you're out and about in the heat. Just drink loads and loads (of water that is) and you will see a huge improvement in your skin. Also its not a bad idea to keep some facial wipes near by. During the day you will sweat, and this can really clog up your pores and can lead to the horrible unwanted blemish. I like Simple's Clear skin Oil balancing cleasning wipes, £3.20
Can anyone give me a recommendation..?
Ok ladies, there is one thing I haven't been able to pinpoint. It's a product with a good SPF. I'm thinking something that will give me a good SPF coverage for most part of the day, maybe a good moisturiser? I don't want something that may clog my pores or something that could break me out. Is there anything that works well for you when your in the sun? Best recommendation can have their blog button advertised for a month :) xx
Thats all I got for now, maybe when the weather heats up a little more there may be a few more must have products/ideas, but for now










No comments:
Post a Comment