Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Free advertisement space :)

Hello there me lovlies!



                     Lovely new site :)                                                                      Old one


Firstly, is anyone else loving my new blog design as much as I am? I've been prescribed a few days off and thought it would be a good idea to give my blog a bit of tlc. I think it looks way more sophisticated and I'm kind of in love with it at the mo!

Right enough rambling, now onto the actual point of the post! I've been doing button swaps for a month or so, but theres still enough space for a few more! If you want to have your blog advertised or wouldn't mind doing a button swap (button swaps get priority), just click on the 'Contact me' page above, or just click HERE for my email/social network x

If you don't have a button or don't know how to design one, I don't mind making one for you for free too! Simply send me an email telling me how you want it to look (colours, pictures, a specific theme...etc) and I'll create you a HTML. This kind of thing can be tricky if you're not a computer boffin, so don't hesitate to contact me and I can make one for you :) x

Thats all for now! I've got a few special posts coming up this week so stay tuned for all of that! Also I'm changing a few traditions (friday favourites will look a little different) so make sure you're subscribed through Google plus or Bloglovin for all of that :)

Love you all x1000000 Bye xox

No comments:

Post a Comment