Haven't been able to update my favourites for a few weeks, I guess nothing has really tickled my fancy as of late! Hey ho I've got some new favourites now, Enjoy my lovelies...
Favourite:
Book: Catching Fire (Second in the hunger games series). Love the whole series so far, I read Hunger games a while back, and thought I'd start Catching Fire on the plane journey to Spain. Love love LOVING it so far, I can't wait to see what happens in the end.
Gadget: My Kindle. (Kindle Keyboard 3G + Wifi enabled) I forgot just how marvellous it is! I broke mine a few months ago, and even though the model is quite old now, its definitely the best one, so I repurchased it. It actually feels like a book, but there's thousands to choose from. Perrfectt..
Song: Hmm... I've been listening to a lot of 'Dog is Dead'. My favourites of theirs is Teenage Daughter, Talk through the Night, Do the right thing and Two devils. Still love Alt-J, got tickets for them next week (!!)
Item of clothing: I've been dressing for warm weather in Spain, so this week its been all about dresses. I wore loads of those dresses with a black top half and skirt style bottom bit. A casual look.
Beauty Product: I love my new mascara 'Rocket Volume' by Maybelline. So many people complemented me on it. You can read a review of it HERE.
Tv episode/Series: A few things have returned to my favourites. Not going out is back (But without Tim Vine - NOO!!), Would I lie to you and Russell Howard's good news. YAY :)
Favourite Quote: This is a stanza in a poem I've been analysing in my English lessons. It's such a nice concept.
"May you be dull -
If that is what a skilled, vigilant
flexible, unemphasised, enthralled
catching of happiness is called."
Any thoughts on some of my favourites? Anyone else replying Dog is Dead songs? How about thoughts on the Hunger Games series? Leave a comment :) xx
Tweet Me Here
Follow me on BlogLovin'
See what I get up to on Instagram
And don't forget to follow my blog too, I dare you >;)








No comments:
Post a Comment